Water Damage Texas, Water Removal, Water Cleanup & Repair
- Talk Directly To Us, not an Answering Machine
- BBB Award for Excellence Winner every year from 2010-2023
- Angie’s List Super Service Award – 4 years in a row
- We Bill Direct to Insurance
- All Techs Licensed & Certified
- Call Any Time, Day or Night 24/7 — Fast Emergency Response
“Dry More was great to work with. We had a water leak in our kitchen that flooded our whole downstairs and Dry More came and did an amazing job. When your dealing with such a stressful event it is good to work with a company that is very competent, trustworthy, and friendly through out the whole process. I would definitely recommend these guys in the event of any water problems.” – Lorena Disefano
For fast water removal & water damage restoration throughout the state of Texas call DRYMORE and talk directly to a supervisor 24 hours a day. We’ll dispatch a crew to get your flooded house or business up and running as soon as possible.
Dealing a with a Water Damage catastrophe your home can be a one of life’s most stressful experiences, whether it’s caused by natural disasters, broken pipes, toilet overflowing, refrigerator leaking, washing machine overflows, water heater leaks, sewage backups or leaking appliances. This results in serious property damage and health risks if not promptly addressed. It’s essential to seek professional assistance to minimize the damage and get your life back to normal as soon as possible.
DryMore is a leading water damage restoration company throughout the state of Texas, dedicated to providing fast, professional, and reliable services to homeowners and businesses. We have been serving Southwest Texas for over a decade and our experience and expertise have earned us a reputation for excellence.
For flood damage cleanup, contact DRYMORE at 281-930-0100!
DryMore did a fantastic job in drying out my house after water came in due to Tropical Storm Imelda. Not only did they come the day of the storm to start the clean up/Dry out, they came prepared and ready to work. The whole team was fantastic!! From Charity in the office, to Nick, to all the guys that helped, I couldn’t have asked for better service. I will absolutely recommend DryMore to anyone I know in need water mitigation. – Erin R.
Water Damage, Water Removal & Cleanup Company
If you’re looking for “the best water damage restoration near me”, call our BBB Award Winning water damage restoration and removal company and talk directly to our supervisor, day or night, who will answer your questions and have a crew on their way immediately.
No job is too big or too small. In our combined 36 years of experience, we have dried and restored everything from 1 room in a house to 50 rooms in a hotel to several 100,000 feet in department stores, and everything in between. Whether you have wet carpet or hardwood floors, we make sure everything’s back to pre-disaster condition. We have the experience, latest equipment, andtop of the line water cleanup technology to handle any water damage problem quickly.
We follow these steps in order to clean up the water damage from your home or business:
1. We remove standing water and wet materials like carpet pad and damaged sheetrock. A professional contractor can handle this quickly.
2. We dryout the affected area using dehumidifiers and airmovers preventing secondary damage and limit the spread of mold.
3. We restore the damaged area by repairing or replacing affected items like baseboards, insulation, and wood floors. Consider hiring the same contractor for water damage repair if you were satisfied with their clean-up work.
Why Choose Drymore as Your Water Damage Restoration Company?
We handle the full scenario:
- Water Removal, Water cleanup, water damage restoration and reconstruction, odor removal
- Water Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- Flood Damage Cleanup and Flood Restoration
- Sewage damage cleanup and removal
DRYMORE uses only the latest in drying technology. From the truck mounted vacuums to the dehumidification and air moving machines, we use the top of the line equipment to dry everything fast and get you back to normal sooner. We focus on restoring water damaged structures, so we invest in the best equipment available today. We do it right.