Lorena Distefano “When you’re dealing with such a stressful event such as fire damage, it is good to work with a company that is very competent” …More
Houston Fire Damage Cleanup & Repair Specialists
More satisfied Houston fire damage restoration customers…
Lisa Manon from Houston
“For over twenty years I have managed hotels. When damage occurs, time is of the essence! I have been working with DryMore for many years and have always been impressed with how quickly they respond.”…More
Mark Edwards from Houston
“The guys at drymore were great. They showed up faster than I expected, they moved all of my furniture around for me, cleaned everything up. They brought lots of cool tools like an infared camera so I could prove to my insurance”…More
- Talk Directly To Us At 281-930-0100
- Winner of BBB Award for Excellence in2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017
- Winner of Angie’s List Super Service Award the last 3 years in a row
- Direct Insurance Billing for Fire Damage Clean Up and Restoration
- 24/7 — 365 Days a Year – Fast Emergency Fire Damage Restoration Service
- Servicing all of Houston and it’s suburbs
When the firefighters leave, the fire damage says behind –
Wet soot, smoke damaged and charred materials, smoke, and other powerful odors. Coming in, taking control of the situation and eliminating this mess is what fire cleaup is about.
Fire damage cleanup and restoration:
- The non-salvageable wet and charred materials need to be removed from the fire damage scene. Then we thoroughly dry out everything else. Dehumidifiers and other drying equipment eliminates moisture that intensifies all related odors.
- HEPA filtered air scrubbers cleanse the air of dust and ash during the restoration.
- Each fire damaged surface is cleaned with specialized cleaners such as degreasers, soot erasers, and wood restoration cleaners. Air ducts are cleaned and sealed for added protection.
- This thorough cleaning is the key to preventing the spread of contaminants and eliminating the offensive odors from the smoke damage and makes the Fire Damage Restoration process complete where it doesn’t have to be done twice.
- The removal of non-salvageable materials, drying everything out, thoroughly cleaning everything, and eliminating the odors from the fire damage are all key to getting you back into a fresh healthy environment. Then you can proceed with any required Fire Restoration.